For your last and final exercise for this program please reflect on your learning journey and post a few thoughts. Here are some questions to prompt you if you're drawing a blank ...
- What were your favorite discoveries or exercises on this learning journey?
- How has this program assisted or affected your lifelong learning goals?
- Were there any take-aways or unexpected outcomes from this program that surprised you?
- What could we do differently to improve upon this program’s format or concept?
And last but not least…
- If we offered another discovery program like this in the future, would you again chose to participate?
In closing, we want to thank each and every one of you for joining on this journey. We have enjoyed reading your blogs, listening to your comments and questions, and discovering how much creativity there is at the NJSL! Our greatest hope is that this not the end of our learning journey together as a staff and a library, but rather it’s just the start of something amazing …
Bob and Andrea